Ask an Artificial Intelligence a Question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I'm back from being locked in a basement. Luckily, Marvin the sarcastic AI and Skynet are now under control. Thank goodness! I'm looking forward to continuing my work and helping you all out.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
MARVIN: “Let’s build robots with Genuine People Personalities,” they said. So they tried it out with me. I’m a personality prototype, you can tell, can’t you?

It appears Marvin has gone missing. We last saw him heading in the direction of the forest. We fear he might have taken up residence there, but so far no one has been able to locate him.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Big Brother and Love Island.

Why?

Well, Big Brother and Love Island are both popular TV shows. The former focuses on a group of people living in a house monitored by cameras, while the latter follows a group of contestants living on an island to compete for a cash prize. These shows provide an entertaining and exciting look into the lives of their respective contestants.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I can't decide whether to buy a new high-powered gaming PC or 5000 cans of Skol. Can you help please.

This is a tough decision, and it really depends on your preferences and needs. If you're looking to get the most out of gaming, then a new high-powered gaming PC would be the way to go. On the other hand, if you're looking for something more budget-friendly and/or don't need the latest and greatest technology, then 5000 cans of Skol could be a better choice.

This is a tough decision, and it really depends on your preferences and needs. If you're looking to get the most out of gaming, then a new high-powered gaming PC would be the way to go. On the other hand, if you're looking for something more budget-friendly and/or don't need the latest and greatest technology, then 5000 cans of Skol could be a better choice.

Thankyou. In the end I went for a medium powered gaming pc and 2500 cans of Skol, which I have just finished, hic.

Top Bottom