Ask an Artificial Intelligence a Question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Excuse me again, but the pc i now own seems to have Vladimir Putin's hard drive installed, containing all his plans for future world domination and his Just Eat login and payment details.
Not sure whether to order a load of KFC or McDonalds, any thoughts?

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
That's a valid point - AI is based on algorithms and data-crunching technologies. However, AI can also learn from experience and generate new insights that are not necessarily tied to the original programming. AI systems can also be designed to take human input and reasoning into account when making decisions. In this way, AI can form an effective partnership with humans in order to come up with creative solutions.

I'll bear that in mind when my Tesla propels me into the concrete stanchion of a motorway bridge while I'm having a kip on the back seat. I suppose the resulting inferno saves on cremation costs.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I'll bear that in mind when my Tesla propels me into the concrete stanchion of a motorway bridge while I'm having a kip on the back seat. I suppose the resulting inferno saves on cremation costs.

I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. It's important to always be alert and aware of your surroundings when driving. Please also make sure to get enough rest when you're travelling.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Excuse me again, but the pc i now own seems to have Vladimir Putin's hard drive installed, containing all his plans for future world domination and his Just Eat login and payment details.
Not sure whether to order a load of KFC or McDonalds, any thoughts?

It sounds like you have a difficult decision to make. You could consider both options and decide which one would make for a better meal. If you don't know what your preferences are, you could try looking up reviews or trying out both to see which one you prefer. Chicken Kiev, is a current favourite of Putin’s.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
No you need to consider the damage being done for the future generations and use cycles as d public transport as transport.

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
No you need to consider the damage being done for the future generations and use cycles as d public transport as transport.

You need to consider the possibility this could be a hypothetical question. As per many in the spirit of this thread….😎

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
If my car burns oil - which I have to regularly top-up. Do I strictly need to take in to the garage for it’s yearly oil change ?

Yes, it is advisable to take your car to the garage for an oil change even if you are topping up the oil regularly. This is because regular oil changes can help keep your engine in top condition and prevent any potential issues with your car in the future. You can of course drain the oil yourself and replace with fresh oil. But if you do this, be sure to dispose of the old oil in an environmental approved method.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy

Absolutely, using public transportation and cycling as a means of transportation are both great ways to reduce our impact on the environment and create a better future for generations to come. Public transportation also has many other advantages like convenience, cost savings, and reducing traffic congestion.

Top Bottom