Ask me any question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I saw Kier Starmer wearing what i thought was a gold pocket square,then realised it was wheat. I'm trying to think of a suitable item they could use to show support for livestock farming.🤔
Let's face it the Arable Farmers need fertilizer.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've tried a few pairs of my old trousers on. They are 34 inch inseam/inside leg and have unsightly overhang on my footwear. I've measured my inseam and it's now down to 32 inches! What's happening to me?!:unsure:

These pants are 33 inches long,but still too much overhang!!:unsure:

1599755231466.png

1599755345995.png

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless

Fergs

Guru
I've tried a few pairs of my old trousers on. They are 34 inch inseam/inside leg and have unsightly overhang on my footwear. I've measured my inseam and it's now down to 32 inches! What's happening to me?!:unsure:

View attachment 546427

View attachment 546428
Is it just me who has a mental picture of the top half of this ensemble being a purple jacket, green hair and a psychotic grin?
Could Accy be Batman’s nemesis The Joker?:ohmy:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
WHITE SOCKS?! :eek:

No, just no.
How very dare you suggest that i'd wear white socks with anything other than sporting attire?!:rolleyes: Those socks are merino wool beige (beige being the foot bit you've obviously mistaken for white),brown and pale yellow, Argyle patterned socks. I'll post a pic of them later today,as i know you'd like to see them.:okay:

Last edited:

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady

View attachment 546427

View attachment 546428

When you say used to wear it, is that when you were the Joker?
9b75ae9c7002e0dd2c1e68e410cbc48e.png

classic33

Leg End Member
When you say used to wear it, is that when you were the Joker?
View attachment 546480
This is more the colour though

Dave7

Legendary Member

View attachment 546427

View attachment 546428
OMG
Please tell me you don't go out wearing those those those....things.
Just what has joe public done that make you hate them so much :wacko:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Magnificent socks like that should be worn with plus fours surely?
Yes that's true. I wouldn't normally wear them with my Loake loafers and those cheapo Burton's pants. I just put them on for the 'photo shoot'.:smile:

I'm trying to imagine wearing some plus fours or plus twos,with those socks and some tan brogues around here. The scruffs around here think i'm a weirdo for wearing tweed sports or field jackets and a tweed cap. Plus fours would just freak them out!:laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom