asking someone out - question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
al78

al78

Guru
OMG - how long does it take!
You will be 104 before the 2nd date!

If I'm going to ask her out, I'd rather do it in person than, say, through e-mail. It shouldn't take more than about 20 seconds tomorrow morning.

2nd date? Thanks for the vote of confidence. I should point out that I have never yet had a date through asking someone out face to face, but there is always a first time ^_^.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
No pressure...
We'll all be expecting an update by lunchtime though :tongue:

Good luck :thumbsup:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Don't forget the football sock down the front of your pants, it never fails to impress.

Or is that just the type of women I go for?
I suppose if your ideal woman is one who is attracted to men that can't get dressed properly, then yes.

You wear socks on your feet, not stuffed down your pants......

OP
OP
al78

al78

Guru
Don't forget to switch on your headcam and post the vid here, we're all on the edge of our seats..
(provided that you're not going for the chloroform option)
GC

Ok, after chatting about this and that (mostly formal stuff) I did ask her out for a drink, her response was that she was very busy at the moment, things are a bit manic with work (she has just started a new teaching job, on top of several other things she already does), however she did mention things may calm down a bit towards the end of term so she isn't saying yes or no yet. The plan now is just to carry on as normal and maybe ask her again towards the end of this year/early next year assuming things have quietened down for her by then. If not then it probably means she is too busy for any sort of relationship anyway.

She does cycle to the school where she works along part of the same route as I do to get to work, so I offered to accompany her along the main road (A281) if she is passing through my village in the morning and her back road way is impassible for any reason (i.e. if the weather get bad in the winter). She doesn't have a car.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
she rides a bike!

Look, matey, I've sorted this for you. Come on the 28th September FNRttC to Brighton (you'll have to get your skates on to register), drop an account of this in to the conversation (I can do you the poetic bits if you want) and then invite her on to the first Brighton FNRttC in 2013. Follow the link below

People fall in love on our rides. Seriously.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
[Cruel to be kind mode]
That's a 'No'. Plenty more fish in the sea... move on and don't waste any time pondering :smile: Life is too short!
[/Cruel to be kind mode]

p.s. bad luck but at least you asked and now you know!

Top Bottom