asking someone out - question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I knew what you meant really. I was just nitpicking :smile:.

That's alright, so was he. They call it multiple wives, we call it bigamy. ;)

Nihal

Veteran
Admin: Open a new sub-forum called Lonely Hearts.

You could have people posting stuff like "Loose Wheel looking for Stabiliser to keep me on the straight and narrow. Low mileage, GSOH...."
We could have the classic "Chain slack.........":tongue:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
"Seat tube looking for well lubed post for long exciting rides. Must be above average length".
yellow-card1.jpg

Globalti

Legendary Member
Dunno if anybody has already mentioned this but... the paradoxical thing about getting older and getting married is that you lose all the hangups about "dating", which make it so nerve-racking. Nowadays I have no fear of waltzing up to anybody and just chatting and if I wanted to ask them out I wouldn't need to agonise about it; I would simply ask them if they'd like to come out for a drink or dinner or come round for their tea, or whatever.

Pat "5mph" said:
Dangerous liasons? Fatal attraction? :ph34r:
One of the two will end up hurt.
This makes me smile: I wonder what one's life would be like if you actually based relationship decisions on Adrian Lyne's and Stephen Frear's films?

(I'm pretty sure I've never slept with anyone who looks like my mother since I saw The Grifters, for instance: so that's advice I've taken to heart)

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Dunno if anybody has already mentioned this but... the paradoxical thing about getting older and getting married is that you lose all the hangups about "dating", which make it so nerve-racking. Nowadays I have no fear of waltzing up to anybody and just chatting and if I wanted to ask them out I wouldn't need to agonise about it; I would simply ask them if they'd like to come out for a drink or dinner or come round for their tea, or whatever.

Agreed, but that could be because all pressure is removed.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly

Not for all of us. I'd say if the dating thing is well and truly over for me, but for the fact it never started.

Top Bottom