Assos = ass on show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
I intended to ride with friends yesterday morning, but when I met up with them, I remembered I had to attend a CPR course out near Basingstoke.
As they were going in the opposite direction, I was only able to ride with them for a short while, during which a rider behind pointed out my (almost new!) cycling shorts were transparent in places. I thanked him, pulled my cycling jersey down at the back, carried on and then left them all at a propitious moment and rode off Basingstoke-wards. It was then too late to go home and change.
During the course the instructor asked (I protested, but she was insistent) me to get up in front of the other 20 attendees and be a dummy so she could demonstrate how to stop someone choking with back slaps. This involved me bending half over with my derriere pointing to the crowd. At this point, the room fell deafeningly silent.
I'm not going to buy Assos cycling shorts any more.......

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Get some rubber cycling shorts, and wear them over your ass, and under your assos :okay:

SHO005_d.jpg

Not these ones though as it would defeat the object.

61f7u6zO4tL._SX466_.jpg

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I’ve seen this a few times with other shorts brands as well as experienced it myself. It’s not a problem with Assos in particular

I always wear Assos and expect to get 2-3 years from a pair. You should be looking for a refund.

swansonj

Guru
Was a lady at the club ride a few weeks ago her shorts were also see though near enough at the back , for some reason she wasnt overtaken a lot .
Ladies! Do not worry! Cycling is a very inclusive activity! There is no reason at all which you should not feel your local cycle club to be a completely safe space!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Ladies! Do not worry! Cycling is a very inclusive activity! There is no reason at all which you should not feel your local cycle club to be a completely safe space!
Maybe i should have been a bit more grammatically correct , and accurate i just wanted to highlight the fact some shorts are sheer , we were not really perving at her ass no more than the rear end of any other ride member to which i have seen a number in see through lycra .We didnt all really ride behind her have a lech and were too polite to raise it so as not to cause embarrassment as we wouldnt do to any other rider.
If i have offended please feel free to berate me .

Top Bottom