Astrazenica 1 & 2 followed by Pfizer any problems

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PapaZita

Guru
Pfizer yesterday after two AZ previously. Slept poorly and woke at 5 am with aching muscles beyond just the arm. Took some paracetamol. Still a bit groggy and stiff this morning, but starting to feel better. No big deal really, and sort of reassuring to know that it’s doing something.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
There seems to be very few AZ's available now. I've had 2 AZ's including the Indian batch. Moderna as a booster. Some folk I know are kacking it about the booster, just for a few days possibly feeling rough. One friend won't have it as she thinks the vaccine caused her to pick up a 'bacterial' infection. FFS, virus and bacteria are not the same.

farfromtheland

Regular AND Goofy
There seems to be very few AZ's available now. I've had 2 AZ's including the Indian batch. Moderna as a booster. Some folk I know are kacking it about the booster, just for a few days possibly feeling rough. One friend won't have it as she thinks the vaccine caused her to pick up a 'bacterial' infection. FFS, virus and bacteria are not the same.
No, they are not the same. However you are being hard on your friend I think. The immediate aftermath of the vaccination is a an increased lymphocyte (infection fighting white blood cell) reaction in the body. For the couple of days that this is happening in response to the targetted virus a person may be more vulnerable to other infections as the immune system is so busy.

potsy

Rambler
Had this combo too as my 3 doses, no side effects or ill feeling at all after the booster.

Other than a slightly sore spot on my arm where I was injected.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
posh here so had the Moderna hat trick

shot 1: slight pain in arm for a cpl of days
shot 2: really sore arm for a few days and hangover from hell feeling for 2 days after
shot 3: slight pain in arm for a cpl of days

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
It seemed ok…….i now fill up on diesel and fart co2 gases, but not had the rona yet lol

Probably too toxic for corona

Top Bottom