***** at airport

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by albal, 12 May 2010.

1. albal

albal Veteran

In the queue for passport check/scan whatever they do these days,upon arrival from canaries late on sunday night.Guy (in his 50's) wearing a blue football shirt approaches official hands over passport & starts conversation about winning league of greed!!! Er ER scuse me! You do your job And we can all get home quicker.
    Thank you goodnight pal.
    rant over:laugh::smile::laugh:
    next join lonnnnnggg queue fo a cab:angry::biggrin::rofl:!:rofl::angry::rofl:

2. rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

I know, it's so irritating when people have an everyday conversation. Bloody inconsiderate:rolleyes:

3. twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive Clinging on tightly

Did you not engage him in conversation about Wiggo's chances in the Tour? :ohmy:

4. perplexed

perplexed Guru

I must admit that when it gets to the stage at work when people are banging on and on about football, I just chuck in random thoughts and snippets from whatever tour is on around the time.

Just to shut them up for a bit and hopefully make 'em realise that, shock horror, other sports and interests do exist!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice