***** at airport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albal

Guru
In the queue for passport check/scan whatever they do these days,upon arrival from canaries late on sunday night.Guy (in his 50's) wearing a blue football shirt approaches official hands over passport & starts conversation about winning league of greed!!! Er ER scuse me! You do your job And we can all get home quicker.
Thank you goodnight pal.
rant over:laugh::smile::laugh:
next join lonnnnnggg queue fo a cab:angry::biggrin::rofl:!:rofl::angry::rofl:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
albal said:
In the queue for passport check/scan whatever they do these days,upon arrival from canaries late on sunday night.Guy (in his 50's) wearing a blue football shirt approaches official hands over passport & starts conversation about winning league of greed!!! Er ER scuse me! You do your job And we can all get home quicker.
Thank you goodnight pal.
rant over:laugh::ohmy::laugh:
next join lonnnnnggg queue fo a cab:angry::laugh::angry::biggrin::angry::angry:

I know, it's so irritating when people have an everyday conversation. Bloody inconsiderate:rolleyes:

perplexed

Guru
twentysix by twentyfive said:
Did you not engage him in conversation about Wiggo's chances in the Tour? :smile:

I must admit that when it gets to the stage at work when people are banging on and on about football, I just chuck in random thoughts and snippets from whatever tour is on around the time.

Just to shut them up for a bit and hopefully make 'em realise that, shock horror, other sports and interests do exist!

Top Bottom