At one

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RAYMOND

At one with my bike at last.
Finally fitted my clipless pedals and went for a trial run.
Not on a busy road yet but a quite mile lane.I must say its fairly easy clipping in and out,
just need to make sure i remember to in good time before i stop.
And found out that its easier with my unclipping foot at the bottom.:bicycle:

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Soon you'll be able to do it without having your tongue stick out.....:tongue:

Chappy

Guru
Good for you the first time I tried it I thought it would be a good idea to fall sideways in a puddle.:whistle: Didn't help with my brother in law crying with laughter.

OP
OP
RAYMOND

RAYMOND

In avfew weeks You'll look back and think to yourself... "why the feck didnt I unclip back there?"

lol yes already had one of those moments my first and hopefully last, came upto traffic lights like you do, slowed down trying to bide trying to
keep clipped in until it changes,guessing its about to change so holding in there....then just as i reach the light i'm at standstill so try to unclip-
and as you know unclipping at a virtual standstill isn't easy..plop onto the grass verge next to me thank goodness.
Then a quick scramble to get clipped in very fast to get over,foot was all slippy on the pedal so looked even more of a pillock.
Finally clipped in and away i go,not to bad realy could of been worse.The good thing about cycling is the helmut and dark glasses,hides
your embarressment :smile:

Top Bottom