At what age do you become a Dirty Old Man?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cycling home yesterday I passed a young girl who, quite frankly was stunning and her arse jiggled like two oranges in a hanky. I was smitten.

I stopped at the lights and as she passed me I had to refrain making some kind of 'cheeky' comment because she was about 18 and well, I'm married and erm, 42. So I felt I would have sounded like a letcherous old man.

Which kind of made me depressed.

So that got me thinking "What happened? "Am I a Dirty Old Man?" "Would it have been different if I was in a Ferrari rather than on a Specialized?"

Any answers?

asterix

Comrade Member
It depends. How famous are you and much money have you got?

buggi

Bird Saviour
from a woman's point of view (or girl's) i don't think it depends on the actual age, rather than the age difference. so if it's more than a 20 year gap... you're treading a fine line.

however this also depends on how fit and good looking you are (and this is in HER opinion, not yours) :biggrin:

ps. it don't matter if you're in a ferrari or on a specialized... if you look like Rod Stewart she's gonna call you a dirty old man.

TVC

I think it's a slow progression from cheeky boy to flirt to dirty old man to pervert, and I know exactly where I stand.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
the worst of it is, as i found out at an office bash last week, the young ladies of the office are more than happy to chat and flirt with you after a few drinks. of course they all know i'm married and have children so apparently that puts me in the sort of category usually reserved for gay blokes (ie non predatory and safe to chat up). i can still see though…:biggrin:

Melvil

alecstilleyedye said:
the worst of it is, as i found out at an office bash last week, the young ladies of the office are more than happy to chat and flirt with you after a few drinks. of course they all know i'm married and have children so apparently that puts me in the sort of category usually reserved for gay blokes (ie non predatory and safe to chat up). i can still see though…:biggrin:

Perv-o-vision - you probably think you're being subtle as well but you're probably about as obvious as a gigolo in a nunnery (I know I am!)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I was asked in a pleading, slightly provocative and flirting way by a 16 (or so ) year old beauty to get her some booze from the offy when I was walking past. I refused of course but I went a bit weak at the knees. She was all there if you know what I mean!

col

Legendary Member
It was jaspa carrot that joked a long time ago,you know when your getting old when you look in a shop window and say,mmmm nice cardy.:biggrin:

Top Bottom