Attacks on Brussels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
And while the dust is still settling a Brexit-supporting journalist for the Telegraph tweets this. Stupid woman.
Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 08.55.44.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
And while the dust is still settling a Brexit-supporting journalist for the Telegraph tweets this. Stupid woman.
View attachment 122414
Unfortunately there's always one. Regardless of a Brexit or not, I'd expect Europe as a continent to carry on the fight.

The latest crackdowns the Belgians have carried out on terrorist cells mean that today was sadly on the cards.

Last edited by a moderator:

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
And we will see calls for increased security, which doesn't improve security, adding more inconvenience and stress. Once more the terrorist will have won.

Reactions: srw

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
If I could, I'd sign up to join the war against terror and terrorists. I'm so angry.

Given it's not long since we flew back from our holiday, I remember thinking while we were going through the various airports that anyone could attack easily before luggage and people are checked. You've got hundreds of people milling around.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Given it's not long since we flew back from our holiday, I remember thinking while we were going through the various airports that anyone could attack easily before luggage and people are checked. You've got hundreds of people milling around.
It happened at Glasgow airport in 2007. We just got lucky that the culprits were incompetent.

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
blair_1586773c.jpg

Well of course a few innocent people will die because of my decision to free the people of the middle east from tyrants, but hey ho my bank balance triples every year so i'm not really that bothered!
I suppose he could have left everything the way it was. Seems a bit harsh to lay all the blame at one person's feet when global terrorism existed before he even became prime minister

Dave7

Legendary Member
As my daughter and her family are due there next week as part of a touring holiday you can imagine my wife's face when that came on the news this morning.
Terrible thing.......horrible people. edit.....(that's the terrorists of course.........not my daughters family)

Globalti

Legendary Member
It won't be long before all airports require passengers' baggage to be x-rayed before they even enter the terminal. Many in Africa and the Middle East already do this and it's an unwelcome extra source of stress and delay, especially when it's either extremely hot or pouring with tropical rain outside.

Top Bottom