Audax RRTY anyone else doing it ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Doing this sort of challenge must be very satisfying when you have completed the 12 months but for me the biggest hurdle is the three W's. Weather, Work and Willpower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Banjo

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Hi,

I've done 10 consecutive months to date but the worst is yet to come! I didn't start out aiming for RRTY it just happened naturally. Now I've realised there are 10 months in the bag it would be a shame not to carry on. Here's hoping the weather is good for 11 Dec (Mince pie & Stollen 100 ECE'd to 200) and the Poor Student in January. I need to order some more perm cards just in case.

Beware Banjo- there are some over in "the other place" who have been doing this silliness for years and years! It may become addictive :biggrin:

Good Luck on the final 2 to co,plete the 12. I have been trying to pick 200s in the first half of the month so theres time left if I fail for whatever reason.

I have been laid up with a flu lurgy for 3 or 4 days, on my feet now but still feel like death warmed up but hoping to be ok for the Monmouthshire Meander on Saturday.

Top Bottom