Audax UK new member!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Woo hoo!

Just received my email confirmation to state that I am now a paid up member of Audax UK!

I plan to enter a 100km ride next month, can't wait to get started!

The goal is an SR next year which will act as a good build up to LEL...

Now to work out what a AAA ride is :-)

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
AAA = "scenic".

Tynan

Veteran
I'll join shortly for the same reasons

There's no need to find out what an AAA ride is

at all

PpPete

Legendary Member
I avoided AAAs in my first couple of seasons, but have now racked up enough points for one of these:
wp2b178024_06.png

Given my sloth-like progress up most inclines I'm quite chuffed.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I don't know whether to renew or not. I entered one Audax in the whole of last year and that was a DNS due to a crash the weekend before.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
It's not exactly a fortune, but I can see where you are coming from. OTOH If you are planning on riding LEL next year then I'd expect you will ride more Audax rides this season than last :smile:

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Long-distance/endurance riding isn't everyone's cup of tea. Not all that many people get beyond the 200km barrier.

martint235

Dog on a bike
It's not exactly a fortune, but I can see where you are coming from. OTOH If you are planning on riding LEL next year then I'd expect you will ride more Audax rides this season than last :smile:
Last season was meant to be LEL prep season. More about experience of an audax than anything else.

I've got the distances nailed, happy I can do 300 miles in a day. All that's left really is the assuring myself I can do consecutive days at around or above the 200 mile mark

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Long-distance/endurance riding isn't everyone's cup of tea. Not all that many people get beyond the 200km barrier.

i hav e done about 13 or 14 200s now. Sat at a computer desk I think that next season I will do a 300 ,at the end of a 200 I think that 200 is plenty far enough for me thanks. Really undecided wether to go for a 300 or not.

Top Bottom