Autumn Sportive Canterbury - 8th November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hey big wuss...
This looks interesting.. am tempted..
Will throw it over to ol' mucker Del see if he's interested too

Wigsie said:
Anyone doing this? I think having had to pull out of the one on the 13th September I will work to make this my first 100 mile event.

http://www.downlandcycles.co.uk/autumnSportive.htm

Anyone else fancy it?

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
ianrauk said:
Hey big wuss...
This looks interesting.. am tempted..
Will throw it over to ol' mucker Del see if he's interested too

Good Tattooed Bitch lad!

When are you off on hols?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Not taking the missus with me mate, oh no no no.. this is just 2 mates on a 2 week jolly studying the geology of the deserts of the Unted States.... ;-)

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
ianrauk said:
Not taking the missus with me mate, oh no no no.. this is just 2 mates on a 2 week jolly studying the geology of the deserts of the Unted States.... ;-)

I hate you

Chrisz

Über Member
I might well come out to play on this one too. All familiar roads/route and if I decide to bottle it - not too far home ;)

I'll leave entry till the last minute and see how the weather's doing.

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Chrisz said:
I might well come out to play on this one too. All familiar roads/route and if I decide to bottle it - not too far home ;)

I'll leave entry till the last minute and see how the weather's doing.

You going the long way round?

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I know what you mean.... couple of taxi numbers at the ready, will probably not be more than a £20 fare home if it all goes belly up...

Should be ok though, if Ianrauk comes we will be waiting for him every 20 minutes or so!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
OI!

Wigsie said:
I know what you mean.... couple of taxi numbers at the ready, will probably not be more than a £20 fare home if it all goes belly up...

Should be ok though, if Ianrauk comes we will be waiting for him every 20 minutes or so!

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Because of the total lack of any recognisable talent with regard to navigation, rather than the fattness of course!

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I know most of the roads west of the M20 and they are not too bad... its more undulating countryside than nasty leg shatering climbing.

Top Bottom