Avast anti-virus and CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I use Avast anti-virus software, and statistically it is likely that a lot of you do too. I just noticed a flag on the Avast icon on my browser toolbar and had a look to see what it meant. Apparently, Avast do not know enough about CycleChat to rate the site.

I clicked on the green 'thumbs-up' option to give my support. It only takes a second or two to do it, so why don't you do it too? If a few hundred members do it then the site should get a 'trusted' rating.

I'm not sure that it will make a lot of difference to most new visitors, but it can't hurt!

D

Deleted member 1258

I don't run an anti virus.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Windows Defender in Windows 10 seems to have worked amazingly well for me.
That's all I use. I've had nothing but problems over the years using these super-duper third party AV programs that promise everything and do nothing except bugger your PC.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
That's all I use. I've had nothing but problems over the years using these super-duper third party AV programs that promise everything and do nothing except bugger your PC.
Likewise. A long time ago I paid a fair bit for Norton. I renewed my subscription but it wouldn't install. Their technical helpline attempted, at length, to help. They totally buggered up the OS and I had to reinstall Windows from scratch. Never again.

Top Bottom