1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avenir cycle computer

Discussion in 'Bikes and Buying Advice - What Bike?' started by col, 28 Jul 2007.

1. col

col Veteran

Hi guys,im hoping someone can help me,iv had this computer longer than the bike i have now,i used to use it on my peugot(spelling?) tt i had some years ago,now the comp is working fine but i cant find the instructions to set it up with the wheel size,its set on 260.0 ,now my wheel is 206 cms around the outside ,am i right in thinking its ok for my wheel as it is?Anyway heres a (crap)pic of it,im hoping someone might have some instructions for it they are willing to share,cheers.

bike002.jpg

Anyone?

2. Tynan

Tynan Veteran

try the manufacturers website, they should have the manual for download, email them if not

3. TimO

TimO Veteran

4. col

col Veteran

Thanks for that,ill see if i can sort it,it seems the comp brand belongs to raleigh now,ill give them an email and see if they still have the instructions cheers again.

5. col

col Veteran

Iv just found the old box with the instruction booklet inside,it was hidden in the attic where i put it for safe keeping ages ago:blush::rolleyes: