Average Polish Chap Sharing His Journey of Pushbike Deliveries. Appreciate you all.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
OP
OP
Delivery Unplugged

Delivery Unplugged

Fair play.Thank you.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Fair play.Thank you.

OK, got it now - your pledge to share your experiences must be a reference to a YouTube link or whatever was edited out of your OP by a moderator! If anyone wants to get an insight into your experience of cycle deliveries in Bournemouth (and it IS a pedal cycle!) then just search on YT using the same name as OP posts on here. Only watched one of the videos and have to say it looks like a lot of hard work for not a lot of take home pay :ohmy:, but if your priority is to get fit cycling rather than earning money then kudos to you, it's only a second income anyway.

OP
OP
Delivery Unplugged

Delivery Unplugged

OK, got it now - your pledge to share your experiences must be a reference to a YouTube link or whatever was edited out of your OP by a moderator! If anyone wants to get an insight into your experience of cycle deliveries in Bournemouth (and it IS a pedal cycle!) then just search on YT using the same name as OP posts on here. Only watched one of the videos and have to say it looks like a lot of hard work for not a lot of take home pay :ohmy:, but if your priority is to get fit cycling rather than earning money then kudos to you, it's only a second income anyway.

That is correct. Financial benefits are not my number 1 priority.

In other words : If I can get paid for mini - chats with people and for cycling which I was doing anyway [ always ]

I feel that's a brill solution for me.

Thank you for you great comment.

I'm out,seems like a disingenuous poster
'Revelations' and your phrase ' capture the reality' are broadly interchangeable

As the op has subsequently explained his original post referenced his Youtube output, which he explained, and accepted, had been deleted by the mods. His comments in that post about 'capture the reality' referred to that YouTube output, and not necessarily his posts on this forum.

Sadly it took just 36 hours, despite an apology in his second post, for the initial welcome to turn pear-shaped.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I’ve earned money on a bike, paper rounds and butcher delivery lad in the 1970s and more recently, indirectly, using my Brompton for ferrying mini buses too and fro servicing centres, drop off bus, back to office on bike, collect another bus and so on. I also get paid for taking visually impaired people on tandem bike rides.

I’ve just remembered something else, I got paid for riding a bike in a music video too.

Top Bottom