Average Polish Chap Sharing His Journey of Pushbike Deliveries. Appreciate you all.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Delivering is my part-time gig—where I exercise and earn some extra cash. 🚴‍♂️ Every week, I hit the streets to capture the reality of delivery life on my trusty pushbike. From struggles to happy moments, I share it all with 100% transparency, including my earnings.

Last edited by a moderator:

alicat

Legendary Member
Welcome to the forum. ^_^

Brandane

Legendary Member
Delivering is my part-time gig—where I exercise and earn some extra cash. 🚴‍♂️ Every week, I hit the streets to capture the reality of delivery life on my trusty pushbike. From struggles to happy moments, I share it all with 100% transparency, including my earnings.

Welcome to the forum. If you are actually pedaling a delivery bike you would be in the tiny minority of those in Glasgow! They all have the fat tyred e-bikes of dodgy origin, fitted with the "for private off road use only" motors which allow them to zap around all day at 30 mph without turning a pedal. So well done you if you are actually pedaling 👍.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I’ve earned money on a bike, paper rounds and butcher delivery lad in the 1970s and more recently, indirectly, using my Brompton for ferrying mini buses too and fro servicing centres, drop off bus, back to office on bike, collect another bus and so on. I also get paid for taking visually impaired people on tandem bike rides.

OP
OP
Delivery Unplugged

Delivery Unplugged

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Apologies for including a link in my previous post, I understand and respect the forum rules. My bad.

I'm really digging the sarcasm here! I'm hoping to build a mini-community where people can subscribe to my content, casually comment, and share their cycling experiences. Let's inspire each other to cycle more and promote good manners on the road, especially through delivery using standard pushbikes.

Working full-time Monday to Thursday, putting in 10-hour shifts in precision engineering as a CNC grinder, isn't easy. But cycling and delivery offer a refreshing change of pace.

Once again, thanks to all of you, and sorry if my joining here seemed like I'm only here for self-promotion. I'm here to connect and build a network. Cheers!

OP
OP
Delivery Unplugged

Delivery Unplugged

Welcome to the forum. If you are actually pedaling a delivery bike you would be in the tiny minority of those in Glasgow! They all have the fat tyred e-bikes of dodgy origin, fitted with the "for private off road use only" motors which allow them to zap around all day at 30 mph without turning a pedal. So well done you if you are actually pedaling 👍.

appreciate it man.

Top Bottom