Avoiding the 4am trek to the campsite bogs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robing

Über Member
I do find this a problem though camping. I've always had a weak bladder and it's only going to get worse with age!

pawl

Legendary Member
Fraught with danger they are....

Heinz baked bean tin large size.If on a budget Aldi own brand baked bean tin.Not sure if either can be recycled after such inappropriate use.

andym

Über Member
Am I the only person thinking:

- "don't drink so much the night before"

- "get up - at least get out of the tent"

jay clock

Massive member
I have a third bottle cage on the bike now and an old 700ml bottle I use just for this purpose. Still give it a good wash, but so far so good. All the touring news on my current trip is here www.jmhr.com

really !
1203__28063.1341758419.1280.1280.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbNO_YZwqH0

robing

Über Member
I have a third bottle cage on the bike now and an old 700ml bottle I use just for this purpose. Still give it a good wash, but so far so good. All the touring news on my current trip is here www.jmhr.com
This is exactly what I use. It works well. I tip it out quick to the side of the tent before the mossies can get in. The only trouble is it can stink a bit, especially if you're staying at the same place for any length of time!

classic33

Leg End Member
This is exactly what I use. It works well. I tip it out quick to the side of the tent before the mossies can get in. The only trouble is it can stink a bit, especially if you're staying at the same place for any length of time!
Don't tip too close to your own tent, first rule.

doog

For any prospective cycle tourer there's often a desire to snaffle your tent into the corner of the plot next to that hedge,nicely tucked away with a bit of wind / rain protection .....Just DONT :eek:

Thats the '4 am zone' if you know what I mean...(well some of us will know what it means^_^ )

Top Bottom