Avoiding the 4am trek to the campsite bogs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Tony said:
Which is why it is also a different shape, lol!

You are still on about the bottle, aren't you?

Simon_m

Guru
...nothing worse....all wrapped up snug and dry in your sleeping bag, istening the the rain deluge on your tent....when you get 'That' urge.....you roll over & tell yourself it will go away and you can wait till morning....but you know you are kidding yourself....so it's off to the bog block in the rain and mud in the dark...YUCK.

So how is it possible to wee in a small tent hygenically and avoid the dreaded bogblockboogie?

I've always just unzipped the tent and popped my little mate out. Or are you taking about a number2. Tried a empty drinks bottle once, they dont hold much do they!

Simon_m

Guru
well as long s they don't bite :blush:

jay clock

Massive member
I've always just unzipped the tent and popped my little mate out. Or are you taking about a number2. Tried a empty drinks bottle once, they dont hold much do they!
Tiny tent and sloping flysheet means it aint easy. Plus I would be crawling onto rancid grass first thing!

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Use your water bottle. What you provide has got to taste better than some campsite tap water.

Either that or wild camp, where you can pee anywhere :0)

ANT 666

Trying to re member
Once had the squits camping in the Thar desert, just made the tent opening before my bum exploded! It was in the middle of the night and pitch black,so dived back to the sack to sleep, got up at the crack of dawn to clean up before any one else was around..... there it was, gone! Dung beetles had done their thing absolutly no trace of the offending mess. Brilliant.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Once had the squits camping in the Thar desert, just made the tent opening before my bum exploded! It was in the middle of the night and pitch black,so dived back to the sack to sleep, got up at the crack of dawn to clean up before any one else was around..... there it was, gone! Dung beetles had done their thing absolutly no trace of the offending mess. Brilliant.
xx(

Top Bottom