Avon Cycleway 130

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Yes. I think ACB run a great show. Can't wait.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Sorry to say I have had to pull out of this event having twisted my back and put my muscles into spasm. Hope you all have a really good day and that the weather is favourable.

Yikes, hope you're on the mend and back on three wheels soon. :ohmy:

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Please say Hi if you are on this ride. I (James) will be on a black/white/yellow TCR & in a black & white Polaris top, my son Robert is riding with me & will be on a black Defy, and my pal Pete is also riding it & has a ginger beard, bless him.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
I rode about half the route on a route check ride with Rob but had to bale out due to my Mum being suddenly taken ill.

It looks like a great ride ,have a good day everyone and my mums home again recovering now,

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
I rode about half the route on a route check ride with Rob but had to bale out due to my Mum being suddenly taken ill.

It looks like a great ride ,have a good day everyone and my mums home again recovering now,

Glad to hear your mum is well. Sorry you aren't going to be on this. Thanks for recommending this event. Any problems, you are to blame ;)

Will you be on the Mendip Transmitter 100 or Planes, Trains and no more Automobiles 200?

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Please say Hi if you are on this ride. I (James) will be on a black/white/yellow TCR & in a black & white Polaris top, my son Robert is riding with me & will be on a black Defy, and my pal Pete is also riding it & has a ginger beard, bless him.

Long hair. Beard. Unsavoury character so approach with care. I'll be on my arborium Spa Cycles Elan. Italian(ish) shirt and a white/green lid which is a first for me. I'll look out for you lot. :eek:

Top Bottom