Avon Cycleway 130

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Long hair. Beard. Unsavoury character so approach with care. I'll be on my arborium Spa Cycles Elan. Italian(ish) shirt and a white/green lid which is a first for me. I'll look out for you lot. :eek:

Lol.. I think we'll wait for you to approach us!!

Weather's looking OK.. should be a good run

OP
OP
Tilley

Tilley

Über Member
Thought you should know that my back seems to be improving, hope you all have a great ride and that I get to catch up with some of you on the next one.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
A really pleasant ride organised by Rob from ACB. In my limited knowledge, for a first time organiser, you smashed it. You have my gratitude and respect if you read this. Pass it on ACBers please.

I was lucky enough to ride with some of the forumites upthread. Stronger cyclists than I am, but that helped my game along with a slightly higher average speed. Funny guys and a pleasure to share company and nosh. I hope to see you on a ride again, somewhere, somewhen.

@Arjimlad did you and your son squeeze in your century?

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I was lucky enough to ride with some of the forumites upthread. Stronger cyclists than I am, but that helped my game along with a slightly higher average speed. Funny guys and a pleasure to share company and nosh. I hope to see you on a ride again, somewhere, somewhen.

@Arjimlad did you and your son squeeze in your century?
Thanks..it was a pleasure to meet you.
Robert's Strava by smartphone tripped him over the Hundred.. mine by Garmin didn't. He did ride up and down our road a couple of times to be sure of it though.

Top Bottom