Awesome new Wolf Tooth Morse Cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RollingNoMad

The Wolf Tooth Morse Cage is the result of a collaboration between Wolf Tooth and King Cage with a goal of providing a lightweight and low profile way to reposition bottle cages. Named for its dot-dash-dot-dash mounting pattern,

More information here in the link:
https://www.wolftoothcomponents.com/products/morse-cage

I think this Wolf Tooth Morse Cage will work really great on my Surly LHT 26in 52cm
2008 Touring Bicycle under the down tube and I have a hard time fitting a waterbottle?
and Feedback is helpful?

my-Surly-LHT-26in - Edited.jpg

39408846_1833749383368247_7817612121134333952_n.jpg

MorseCageShift_400_large.gif

Wow I just looked at the Wolf Tooth B-Bad 2 Water Bottle Mounts for my Surly LHT 26in 52 cm Touring Bicycle. and I think the Wolf Tooth B-Bad 2 Water Bottle Mounts will work really great on my Surly LHT 26in 52cm 2008 Touring Bicycle under the down tube and I have a hard time fitting a water bottle? and Feedback is helpful?
Wolf-Tooth-B-RAD-system_7.jpg

Wolf-Tooth-B-RAD-system_8.jpg

Last edited:

midlife

Guru
Or buy one with slots :smile:

Silca-Sicuro-ti-cage_premium-laser-welded-titanium-water-bottle-cage-project_complete-768x512.jpg

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Hmmm. Puts me in mind of their Wolftooth Roadlink, a derailleur hangers which allows you use a short cage mech with a large sprocket. £25 from them but identical product a fiver from elsewhere.

OP
OP
RollingNoMad

RollingNoMad

Wow I just looked at the Wolf Tooth B-Bad 2 Water Bottle Mounts for my Surly LHT 26in 52 cm Touring Bicycle. and
I think the Wolf Tooth B-Bad 2 Water Bottle Mounts will work really great on my Surly LHT 26in 52cm 2008 Touring Bicycle under the down tube and I have a hard time fitting a water bottle? and Feedback is helpful?

Wolf-Tooth-B-RAD-system_7.jpg

Wolf-Tooth-B-RAD-system_8.jpg

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Wow I just looked at the Wolf Tooth B-Bad 2 Water Bottle Mounts for my Surly LHT 26in 52 cm Touring Bicycle. and
I think the Wolf Tooth B-Bad 2 Water Bottle Mounts will work really great on my Surly LHT 26in 52cm 2008 Touring Bicycle under the down tube and I have a hard time fitting a water bottle? and Feedback is helpful?

View attachment 426011
View attachment 426012
How much are you being paid for this promotion?

OP
OP
RollingNoMad

RollingNoMad

How much are you being paid for this promotion?
FYI: Learn how to read! And This is not a promotion!

Yesterday I have Ordered the Wolf Toolth B-Rad 2 Water bottle cage Mount and I think the Wolf Tooth B-Bad 2 Water Bottle Mounts will work really great on my Surly LHT 26in 52cm 2008 Touring Bicycle under the down tube and I have a hard time fitting a water bottle? and Feedback is helpful? And My Question is do you think this will work on my Surly LHT 26in 52 cm Downtube? And Feedback is appreciated and Helpful? And FYI: On my Surly LHT 26in 52 cm 2008 Touring Bicycle I can't get a CamelBak podium chill 21oz Water Bottle under my Surly LHT Downtube bottle cage mount
FB_IMG_1534866960275.jpg

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
FYI: Learn how to read! And This is not a promotion!

Yesterday I have Ordered the Wolf Toolth B-Rad 2 Water bottle cage Mount and I think the Wolf Tooth B-Bad 2 Water Bottle Mounts will work really great on my Surly LHT 26in 52cm 2008 Touring Bicycle under the down tube and I have a hard time fitting a water bottle? and Feedback is helpful? And My Question is do you think this will work on my Surly LHT 26in 52 cm Downtube? And Feedback is appreciated and Helpful? And FYI: On my Surly LHT 26in 52 cm 2008 Touring Bicycle I can't get a CamelBak podium chill 21oz Water Bottle under my Surly LHT Downtube bottle cage mount
View attachment 426395

No idea.
:popcorn:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Locking this one as it does look a lot like promotion of a product. Could everyone please take note of the site rules and guidelines, in particular this section:
Advertising / Spam / Affiliate Programs – We invest a lot in our community and take a very dim view of anyone using it primarily for self-promotion, marketing, free advertising, affiliate revenue generation, or solicitation of our membership. Doing so will result in your account being closed and your details reported to anti-spam databases. Contact Us before posting if you are unsure.

Thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom