Aye up chaps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NickM

Veteran
alecstilleyedye said:
fnaar fnaar :wacko:
Stoppit! You know that's not what I meant!

NickM

Veteran
Andy in Sig said:
Are you the Charlotte who did that rather good write up of a first ever racing experience on the old C+ site?
She is, and it was. Not to mention an ancienne of PBP, and in a 'kin'ard year, too. We are only just worthy :wacko:

wafflycat

Indeed.

This may make her blush, but Charlotte is a cycling inspiration to me. I am utterly respectful of her cycling prowess: she's a far, far better cyclist than I'll ever be and I doff my chapeau in her direction.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
NickM said:
She is, and it was. Not to mention an ancienne of PBP, and in a 'kin'ard year, too. We are only just worthy :wacko:

Hang on a minute, no need to get too carried away: for instance she might not be up to the dizzying levels of intellectual cut and thrust as demonstrated by the Soapbox regulars.:rolleyes:

andygates

Hello again you old tart :wacko:

ChrisKH

Guru
Andy in Sig said:
Hang on a minute, no need to get too carried away: for instance she might not be up to the dizzying levels of intellectual cut and thrust as demonstrated by the Soapbox regulars.:wacko:

Not crossed swords then? From recollection, I wouldn't fancy my chances up a dark alley. :rolleyes::sad:

Noodley

Hi Charlotte, you brought any other audaxeers over with you yet? It's fairly lonely here as the minute...only a few of us :wacko:

Shaun

Founder
<innuendo>
Can I just slip one in too ... :biggrin:
</innuendo>

No, seriously, hello and welcome.

Cheers,
Shaun

Top Bottom