Ayup Hello from North Manchester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris H

Regular
it fair to say I am more used to bikes with an engine, I think a it's quite common for bikers to be cyclists ? I still have several motorbikes for touring and track, that said over the last few years I have seen one to many "incidents"

whilst I am out I pass peeps on their cycles we tend to share the same roads and it's struck me that I am missing so much as I whizz through the countryside. The last few years I have noticed a lot more cycles I don't know if that's the case but that's the way it feels,

I like the Cyclocross type bikes I was up in Settle the other year when the three peaks challenge was on it looked mad but I quite like mad.

I have sent off for my cycle to work voucher and will be looking for something around £1000 been round all the usual cycle dealers can't make my mind up, I like the Whytes range of Cyclocross and had a test ride which was ok, a "lad in the know at work" has told me to look at The Cannondale with the "105 group set" ? Is that good

Well should be on the road this month setting myself a realistic programme and build the miles hope to catch a few peeps out & about

Chris

Hi from Prestwich.

AnneW

Über Member
Hello from South Manchester :welcome:

OP
OP
C

Chris H

Regular
Thanks for the welcome, had a read through the threads think i will give Paul Milnes Cycles a call he's on the works C2W

I do hope that I don't miss all this good weather before I get my bike LOL, is their a big summer winter divide in riding ?

Top Bottom