AYUP UK Distributor

Discussion in 'Bikes and Buying Advice - What Bike?' started by mikeitup, 7 Feb 2008.

1. mikeitup

mikeitup Senior Member

Just to let you peeps know that there is now a UK Ayup store (based in Stroud) where you can order these fantastic light kits without having to go through the rigmarole of ordering em from OZ and paying duty etc (like I did!) ;)

Useful for those of us who already have them and would like to upgrade our kits.

2. HJ

HJ Cycling in Scotland

Do they have a web site, or do we have to go there in person??

3. 4F

4F Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby

4. doyler78

doyler78 Well-Known Member

I think they are well priced considering they are being imported and the distributor has to get their cut. If anything had they been priced like this (£149 for roadie kit) and been available to me when I bought mine I would have saved money.

Paid nearly £115 for roadie kit and delivery and then over £40 for duty. I could have bought a backup battery with the extra I paid.

Will defo be getting myself another light for my helment which will also act as a backup light should, in the unlikely event, my bar mounted light fails but that can wait for awhile now that the days are on the turn and no doubt a new improved model will be out by October when I will be needing them again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice