b, movies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

surfdude

Veteran
i like modern b movies and just seen a new film coming out with a great title and plot . Zombie Beavers . can not wait to see it . any other fans of these movies on here

400bhp

Guru
No

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
I don't know about modern B films , but recently I have taken to watching some 60's,70's & 80's films on YouTube that probably never saw a UK cinema release!!

colly

Re member eR
I remember seeing a film called 'B Movie'
A comedy which I recall not very much about other than it was set in London, had something to do with werewolves and had lots of terrible jokes about dogs. One gag, a newspaper headline, was something like: 'Dog Bites Barking Man' , or somesuch.

I enjoyed it.

LimeBurn

Über Member
Sat and watched the future classic that is Sharknado with my daughter the other night - highly recommended for all the wrong reasons.

stephec

Legendary Member
Sat and watched the future classic that is Sharknado with my daughter the other night - highly recommended for all the wrong reasons.

Exactly the same here. :smile:

And lets not forget Supershark, Megashark v Giant Octopus, and last but not least Megapython v Gateroid starring Tiffany and Debbie Gibson.

AndyRM

XOXO
It's taken 13 posts for Troma to be mentioned?

Shame on all of you.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I'm gonna have to check out Rise of Animals.... but is it really a 'b' movie? Even 'z' movie might be flattering it a bit too much.

Troll 2 I can highly recommend.... it's not even a sequel to Troll... nor does it have any trolls in it as the writer & director don't know the difference between trolls and goblins... and it's an anti-vegitarian propaganda movie. One of the best lines is when the young kid realises "This town's called Nilbog! That's Goblin backwards!" ... thankfully, there's a wonderful wonderful film about Troll 2 called Best Worst Movie

Top Bottom