Babies, where do they come from?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Arch said:
Most of you will know, I have a baby nephew, who I adore. I've never felt a burning need to become a mother myself, and increasing age and the lack of a partner, any financial security, or a home with more than two rooms in total make it look increasingly as though I never will be, something that I can cope with, but which makes me a little sad sometimes. Mostly when I hear of another imminent arrival among friends, as I have today.

However, in Boots with sis and nephew last week, I discovered that it's easier than I thought to get one!

S7000844.jpg

I actually thought people can buy these in Lewis's on a Saturday - throw them in the boot and off they go for life.

Obviously Boots are doing another model medicinal perhaps :biggrin:..genetically modified maybe...:smile:

domtyler

Über Member
yenrod said:
I actually thought people can buy these in Lewis's on a Saturday - throw them in the boot and off they go for life.

Obviously Boots are doing another model medicinal perhaps :?:..genetically modified maybe...:smile:

:biggrin::wacko::smile::wacko::sad::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

domtyler

Über Member
yenrod said:
DOM, do you live in England or on another planet - translation = that was a joke, Captain DOM, head of dick !

Oh great, we're in for another night of obscene and abusive behaviour from Yernon!! :tongue:xx(:smile:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
yenrod said:
Oh, for God's sake Yenners, can't you read? It says 'Delivered to your home' - no need to put them in the boot!! :smile:

Top Bottom