Bad day - venting my ire at Cycling Plus!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Have to agree some of the stories about individual cyclists are worth a read . Unfortunately that's usually only 2 or 3 pages out of a whole mag.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Whilst no doubt lots of the prose in indeed nonsense I find it hard to believe that different bikes aren't, well, different. My Condor feels very different from my Thorn for instance despite both being similarly sized drop handlebar bikes at similar price points. Maybe an extreme example as they are very different styles of machine but still...

I cannot complain I get every three issues for £7.99. Joined years ago and they haven't put the price up. Have considered cancelling a few times but if I wanted to reinstate it I would be paying double per issue.

Drago

Legendary Member
These magazines confuse me. They regurgitate the same old pap again and again, and have done so for so long that much of it is regarded as gospel, despite there being little or no actual evidence for any of it. Pap and tosh from people who know as much about bicycles as Roger Moore does about hoodies.

Top Bottom