Bad manners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SD1

When all else fails, just ignore the question.

So, in your crazy world an English bloke with "I hate the welsh" on his T shirt who murders a Welsh person by stabbing them while saying "Die you taff bastard" can't be racist? Tell me, when did you suffer your head injury?
Wow level 2 lost it. When did that happen? My daughter lives in Wales. They regularly let her know she is a plastic taffy. She never told me about this mad man. You would have thought the taffies would have given him a good kicking

Tell me, when did you suffer your head injury?

May I suggest you go to this site for reeducation;
http://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/how-we-can-help/independent-living/stop-disability-hate-crime

SD1

Nope! Always hare off, let fly with all you can muster, leave them in bloodied mess on the floor and run off before the rozzers arrive!
With the way the cuts are going you should have about 6 weeks head start on them.....
You had 6 weeks before the cuts now its....well longer than 6 weeks.

No finally about it, not a imaginary racist attack at all.

The law disagrees with you, thankfully.

gbb

Legendary Member
Just like to add...ive backed out of this one some time ago...but it seems it still rumbles on. While I disagree with Glenns assetions that im racist and would to my dying breath...this forum isnt just mine and Glenns...its everyones and to continue bickering for all eternity is just pathetic...and spoils everyone elses enjoyment of it.

SD1

Tr
Of course people of the same race can still be racist. To argue otherwise is simple-minded dribble.
Try and keep your posts civilised. Did you mean that people of the same race can be racist against each other?

Last edited:
While I disagree with Glenns assetions that im racist .

It's not my opinion. Making sweeping negative generalisations based on where someone comes from is racist. And that's what you did. It's not my assertion, it's what YOU said.

SD1

Just like to add...ive backed out of this one some time ago...but it seems it still rumbles on. While I disagree with Glenns assetions that im racist and would to my dying breath...this forum isnt just mine and Glenns...its everyones and to continue bickering for all eternity is just pathetic...and spoils everyone elses enjoyment of it.
Agreed I am going to the Gym. I will keep my eye out for Welshmen and women (don't want to be sexist) with I hate the English on their T-shirts. If I spot one I will run like f*ck....or am I making sweeping generalisations about Welsh people with I hate the English on there T-shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom