Bad manners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
Is this rude or what. We have the electric meter on the outside here and the reader has a gadget so he can read the meter without getting out of his car, I have never seen him before but today he was standing in the neighbours drive pointing this camera like thing at our house. I didn't know he was the meter reader so I went out and asked WTF?
At least he didn't make your garden look untidy by standing in it to pint his reader.

You are suggesting they are a different race that is racist.

Christ you're thick. Nobody's saying Poles are a different race. The question, that you've ignored four times now, is do you believe it's impossible for a Brit to be racist against a Pole? Yes or no?

SD1

Christ you're thick. Nobody's saying Poles are a different race. The question, that you've ignored four times now, is do you believe it's impossible for a Brit to be racist against a Pole? Yes or no?
Now you are insulting, a sure sign you have lost the plot.
The question, that you've ignored four times now
I have not.
, is do you believe it's impossible for a Brit to be racist against a Pole? Yes or no?
I have already said yes. A Pole is the same race as @gbb therefore as I have said 400 times it can only be xenophobic to think of Poles as inferior. Not that anyone has said or implied they are inferior.

Then you'd be wrong. A racist attack on someone is one predicated on the nature of the attack, not the protagonists respective nationalities, considering we're all the same race. So, you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

SD1

You denied it was racist to apply sweeping generalisations. Why? What makes you feel that isn't racist?
Bugger! just spotted that one. No it is not racist (I have said why). Also it is not a sweeping generalisation to point out different cultural norms. In fact everyone does that including you!

it is not a sweeping generalisation to point out different cultural norms.

That isn't what happened. It is racist to slag people off without knowing a thing about them other than where they are from. If you disagree explain why.

SD1

[QUOTE 3726259, member: 259"]Dutch people find it amusing that British people say 'sorry' when someone steps on their feet.[/QUOTE]
Outside a pub in England I heard Dutch bloke say the English lack emotions they never hug! I was going to give him a big hug but...I'm English. AND I wasn't annoyed about his "sweeping generalisation" because relative to the Dutch it's probably correct or am I making sweeping generalisation??

No, you're just incredibly thick, dishonest and a troll.

SD1

That isn't what happened. It is racist to slag people off without knowing a thing about them other than where they are from. If you disagree explain why.
Do you mean that's what he wrote? He, I assume you mean @gbb He didn't slag them off.

Last edited:
When all else fails, just ignore the question.

So, in your crazy world an English bloke with "I hate the welsh" on his T shirt who murders a Welsh person by stabbing them while saying "Die you taff bastard" can't be racist? Tell me, when did you suffer your head injury?

Reactions: SD1

SD1

[QUOTE 3726286, member: 259"]Yeah, right.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
Okay he may not have been Dutch he may have been German or Belgian but definetly not Eastern Europeans. Eastern Europeans are more like us when it comes to emotions, they do the right thing and hide them.

I was going to the Gym sod it it's not to late. Bye glen

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
The problem I have is that I think these people deserve violence.

If I point out their rudeness, and they tell me to fark off, I'm liable to batter the shoot out of them, get arrested, lose my career and family.

So, on balance, I find that tutting loudly and shaking my head is the best course of action.
Nope! Always hare off, let fly with all you can muster, leave them in bloodied mess on the floor and run off before the rozzers arrive!
With the way the cuts are going you should have about 6 weeks head start on them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom