Baggy 3/4's that you can wear out and about in public?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
To get back to the OP's question - there is no replacement for the Zyme's at the moment on the market. I know because mine recently finally fell apart too! Luckily I found someone selling an unused pair on Ebay in my size, so that will keep me going for a couple of years.

I've searched everywhere, UK and overseas, for equivalents. There are several made from the crinkly material you describe but nothing with natural (or natural-feeling) fabric. I've tried Swrve 3/4's but didn't like them - strange fit and really expensive - so they went back.

I've spoken to someone at Endura and they say the Urban Stretch short is the nearest replacement for Zyme's, although no 3/4. I asked their product development dept to have a look into doing a 3/4 version. There really is a gap in the market for someone wanting to make these. I'm sure they'd sell well, in spite of the scepticism displayed here!
There is no gap in the market.
There is only the wallets of off-bike 3/4 short wearers to be prised open....

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Which ones are they?
You clearly are:
a) Aboard a bike
b) in possession of a nicely turned leg
Endura HumVees.

a) I was riding a bike in that photo, but I sometimes wear the Humvees when walking on hot days. I don't wear the detachable padded short liner when walking in them.
b) It's a pity that the two legs don't match! The left one is significantly shorter the right, but much bigger round the calf due to permanent post-DVT swelling.

Top Bottom