Bagpuss Had It Right

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chislenko

Veteran
The moderater who at will closes / locks / deletes threads refuses to do anything about an openly racist comment on the football thread.

My only assumption can be that he / she supports this racism.

I feel sure he / she will put a different spin on it and you will all " like " the response given.

I can see why Bagpuss did one, and so many others like Screenman etc decided to leave.

I feel sure you will all have a good laugh at this post and use the word "flounce" repeatedly but if whilst you having your laugh please remember you are supporting the racism condoned by the moderator.

I wish you all well but no longer wish to be part of a board that supports racism in any form.

AndyRM

XOXO
You're gonna have to enlighten me here - what's the openly racist comment on the football thread?

Because I can't see one.

Perhaps it has already been taken down?

Seevio

Guru
As flounces go, it's a lot better than Bagpuss's but I had a quick look at the football thread and nothing jumps out as openly racist.

Have the mods done what one would expect, in which case what's the problem. If not please elaborate.

And yes, I am using the word flounce as at the moment it seems appropriate. I am prepared to withdraw it as more evidence comes to light. I am however more mystified rather than laughing.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
There's another forum for News and Current Affairs. Flounce over there if you want to discuss this news story at length.

Learn what CC is trying to be before accusing our moderators of condoning racism.

Off you flounce :whistle:

I thought this was going to be about how much Emily loved him.

Who's Emily ?

And so their work was done.
Bagpuss gave a big yawn and settled down to sleep
And, of course, when Bagpuss goes to sleep,
All his friends go to sleep too.
The mice were ornaments on the mouse organ.
Gabriel and Madeleine were just dolls.
And Professor Yaffle was a carved, wooden bookend in the shape of a woodpecker.
Even Bagpuss himself, once he was asleep, was just an old, saggy cloth cat,
Baggy, and a bit loose at the seams,
But Emily loved him.

https://engole.info/bagpuss/

winjim

Smash the cistern
If something's offensive and nobody seems to understand why, perhaps an attempt could be made to explain and educate? We might all learn something. That would demonstrate the forum's strength rather than bemoan its weakness.

Top Bottom