Baked Beans with a fried breakfast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
You're right too, Baggy :smile:

Edit: on both counts!!!

shirokazan

Veteran
Baggy said:
Typo's - an abbreviation of "typographical errors", natch :smile:
I don't accept that as valid. Sounds like ex post facto rationalisation. Anyhow, back on topic, I concur with Greedo's sentiments.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Baggy said:
Typo's - an abbreviation of "typographical errors", natch :thumbsup:

Exactly what I meant.

And nice one Greedo, correcting it afterwards and pretending nothing was wrong*, instead of just admitting it. I should have quoted you, but in type that big, it's a shocking waste of pixels.

*cue: It's all a joke, I'm so misunderstood, etc etc

longers said:
Or a Bloody Mary.

Ooh, yes. With lots of tabasco sauce and pepper and salt round the rim of the glass. Perfect with Sunday morning breakfast.

I have to disagree with the OP. I'm quite partial to baked beans and they do act as an agent provocateur in the gradual, or in my case sudden, exit of dangerous gases.

Gases, furthermore, that if harnessed properly with the right bike to boot, could be transformed via the power of their exit velocity into thrust for those otherwise ordinary Saturday morning time trials.

Our brekkie in Inverness a month or so ago:
4512268808_e61d233eb6.jpg

Om nom nom nom nom nom nom ;)

upsidedown said:
Last time we went camping as a family i saw a woman cooking frozen roast potatoes on a BBQ for breakfast, still in her dressing gown with a fag hanging out of her mouth. Charming sight.

Lovely boobs though.

FTFY

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Arch said:
Exactly what I meant.

And nice one Greedo, correcting it afterwards and pretending nothing was wrong*, instead of just admitting it. I should have quoted you, but in type that big, it's a shocking waste of pixels.

*cue: It's all a joke, I'm so misunderstood, etc etc

I didn't correct anything. You must have misread. If i had it would have said edited. You're hatred for me is making you see things dear!

Kirstie said:
Our brekkie in Inverness a month or so ago:
4512268808_e61d233eb6.jpg

Om nom nom nom nom nom nom :biggrin:

Delicious. I love that square sausage, although "Lorne sausage" always sounds like slang for dog poo to me.:biggrin:
Incidentally, is anyone else a fan of that Bacon Grill stuff you get in tins? It's about ninety percent fat and ten percent salt, and is made by machine gunning with ball bearings the bits of the animal that even those who make sausages have rejected, but it's absolutely delicious.;)

Top Bottom