Balls

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Cheetlemore and skankwax

snakehips

Shagrat and Gorbag

regards.jpg
from.jpg
snakehips.jpg

Wolf04

BigonaBianchi said:
god did i really post that??? I must have been really bored....see wha a half bottle of wine can do to a bloke...eek.

It's made your avatar all blurry aswell!

I watched a stand up tv show recently featuring an ascerbic american comic. He was observing how the fat cats in a huge finacial swindle (Enron I think) were making hundreds of millions of dollars. They were buying huge luxury houses that they had never visited, stuffed with expensive art they had never seen.
He commented that this was the real crime, given the vast amounts of money that was the best they could come up with. He continued, stating that if he had that sort of money he would employ a beautiful 24 year blonde, he would pay her an exceptional salary, all the relevant health benefits and a very generous pension plan. Her job? Every 500 yards she would carefully but thoroughly wash his balls!

So my suggestion to your original question is....
Squeaky & Clean
:-)

Abitrary

BigonaBianchi said:
god did i really post that??? I must have been really bored....see wha a half bottle of wine can do to a bloke...eek.

Yes you did post that. I think you knew you posted this.

I think this knowledge awoke you at 4 in the morning like some cawing ghost from an edgar allen poe novel.

I think this initial post you made was borne of fate - it was almost meant to be posted. Portentous yet not damnable.

I have seen worse crimes, and if you had gone to jail for asking people what your testicles should be named then surely you would have been released by now.

Abitrary

cookiemonster said:
So do you name yours after the 2 gay barman in another thread?:blush:

No. No at all. I just want the OP to realise that there should be no guilt attached to a frivolity such as naming ones testicles.

It was a moment of madness, but I think that what is needed now is some sort of perspective for the OP.

Can the mods please make this thread a 'sticky'?

Top Bottom