Banjo's been out to play.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
New bike ,day off and its not raining .Wonder what I will do :-)

A few pictures from my yesterdays ride around Afan valley Treorchy and Glyn Neath area going over the Bwlch and Rhigos hills.
013_zps860909d0.jpg

Quite warm down in the valleys ,especially going uphill but a fresh easterly wind on the hilltops made it cold and kept my speed down on the descents (or maybe Im just a wus).

017_zps7677f8cd.jpg

019_zpsa7dc2aed.jpg

020_zps2f8451d7.jpg

Very pleased with the Dale. Comfortable quick enough for me and a nice big hill munching cassette.The discs are basic cable operated ones but work well .
Im especially pleased with the pieplate and wheel reflectors :-)

Last edited:

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Lovely! Thanks for sharing!

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
New bike ,day off and its not raining .Wonder what I will do :-)

A few pictures from my yesterdays ride around Afan valley Treorchy and Glyn Neath area going over the Bwlch and Rhigos hills.
013_zps860909d0.jpg

Quite warm down in the valleys ,especially going uphill but a fresh easterly wind on the hilltops made it cold and kept my speed down on the descents (or maybe Im just a wus).

017_zps7677f8cd.jpg

019_zpsa7dc2aed.jpg

020_zps2f8451d7.jpg

Very pleased with the Dale. Comfortable quick enough for me and a nice big hill munching cassette.The discs are basic cable operated ones but work well .
Im especially pleased with the pieplate and wheel reflectors :-)
i've done those climbs a few times banjo, i hate the bwlch with a vengeance - horrible, horrible climb

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
very nice

Top Bottom