Bank Holiday Monday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

busdennis

Veteran
And its raining, not just a little drizzle but proper (insert word as appropriate) down, so the planned ride is cancelled pro-tem. Bikes are all clean and I cannot face a shopping centre, no local sporting events and ive exhausted the WWW, looks like a long day which may include alcohol or visiting parents. help me please? :wacko:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Snowing here , i kid you not !

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
It's a tad damp and blowy here as well.. Maybe a chance of a pedal somewhere later.

Katherine

Guru
I can't imagine not having anything to do!

Glad I had my ride yesterday! I think we've had the worst of Storm Katy yesterday afternoon and evening. The garden is absolutely saturated and full of puddles that haven't drained away yet. It's not raining atm and quiet but more rain is forecast later.
I could do some more gardening but it's too wet really. I'll probably go around it picking up the debris from the storm though.
Most important job for me today is cleaning my bike from yesterday's all weather ride.

toffee

Guru
50mph gusts here......not a day for a bike ride.

Only supposed to be 42 mph here. We were supposed to be setting off 10 minutes ago on the first day if our ride to Paris. I am still in bed putting in to action plan B.

Looks like the train is taking the strain for part of today's route.

Derek

gavgav

Guru
Looked out of the window at 5am in Shropshire to see it snowing! Don't remember seeing that in the forecast....

Might risk a ride later, depends on the wind

Top Bottom