Bank Holiday Monday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
And its raining, not just a little drizzle but proper (insert word as appropriate) down, so the planned ride is cancelled pro-tem. Bikes are all clean and I cannot face a shopping centre, no local sporting events and ive exhausted the WWW, looks like a long day which may include alcohol or visiting parents. help me please? :wacko:

Are the bike shops open?

Go and look at shiny new toys you could have ridden if the weather wasn't so bad.

Woke up to a cm or two of snow here too. Wet stuff that won't be around long, but it is windy too. Mrs A has just shown me a facebook memory picture from 4 years ago on this day and it shows us sitting outside a pub in shorts-sleeves in the sun. I'd like some of that. Soon please.

vickster

Legendary Member
Don't fret the good weather will be back tomorrow. When we are all back to work :cursing:
I've got another week off...but I'm not allowed to cycle or indeed drive :sad:

Very blowy here, my wheely bin is trapped under my car! Not checked the garden

screenman

Legendary Member
Feeling quite smug here, 40 minute turbo session and 2k of swimming done this morning. Entering the office shortly for a chuck out of any out of date or unwanted paper work.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
I've got another week off...but I'm not allowed to cycle or indeed drive :sad:

Very blowy here, my wheely bin is trapped under my car! Not checked the garden

How is the recovery ? Do you have an eta for biking again ?

Already been out for an hour on the bike. 26mph winds but they didn't actually feel so bad and nowhere near as bad as a cold 10mph January easterly.

Top Bottom