Bank holiday plans?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Munchkin100

I will be taking it easy today... just for a change! potter around and make sure the bikes are in tip top condition ready for some action on my 11 days off work. Must have an early night as going hot air ballooning tomorrow :hello: I will have to get up sooooo early (well for a weekend) to get to the launch site for 6.30 I am so glad the weather is fine.
Rest of my 11 days off, sorry folks a little DIY scheme in the pipeline, shouldnt take too long, and then its off on the new bike to get a few more miles under the belt and some more lard of the btm :ohmy: Fun Fun Fun

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
taking 106 friends to the seaside!

Janeyb

Today - housework and a training ride
Tomorrow - longish training ride
Sunday - lunch with family and a party in evening
Monday - relax

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Today was a day of sleep and slovenliness, coupled with a bit of laundering and puncture repair.
Saturday, fettling and cleaning bikes, mucking out the house and going for a pootle.
Sunday, adventure time! Off to Dorset for a fully-loaded tourer and taped up knee testing/shakedown ride and a barbecue on the beach.
Monday, more mucking out of the house and a pottering in the garden.

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
Slight alterations to out w/ends plans, my friend came for a 24hr visit, spur of the moment thing, so we had a family bbq last night & then a day on the beach today.
Then an hour ago I decided me & my boys should have a mini pre-tour rehearsal, so we are riding about 15 miles tomorrow staying at a YHA, then home Sunday afternoon.
Another spur of the momenet idea LOL!

Top Bottom