Bank holiday plans?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bluebell72

Out on bike Friday :thumbsup:

Work Saturday, going to a friends BBQ in the evening, helping OH at his work on Sunday and Monday.

Great weather forecast all BH weekend....I'd like to be the first to say it 'Phew, what a scorcher!' ha!

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Worse task will be working out all the tablets my MIL takes (talking about 30 a day :ohmy: )

Whoa ... that's a LOT of pills ... poor woman.

Well I hope the good bits are bloody brilliant, just to even it all out ... :laugh:

longers

Legendary Member
Been offered double time and a day off in lieu for both the friday and monday and seeing as I'm new I thought I'd better show willing/greed. Bit of family time in between.

paddy01

Having spotted the potential of taking the 3 days next week as leave and getting a nice long break I've done just that.

As I've just got a new bike I shall be riding until my bottom falls off...

Taking the campervan down to Hampshire for Easter, with bikes on the back. Hope to ride from the campsite into the local town and back, and maybe also to ride along the coast road a bit if I can find a suitable bit of route.

This bank holiday, in no particular order, I'll be mainly out riding my bike with my other half, taking my old dad out for lunch, seeing if my two grown up sons can fit me into their busy social schedule, visiting friends and drinking dirty beer.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Absolutely none! I can't afford to go anywhere and I'm feeling too rough to ride my bike. I will probably go for a couple of moderate walks though.

Apart from that - sit in and try and motivate myself to get some work done on my websites!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Friday afternoon/evening: Riding to Hyde Park Corner
wee hours of Saturday: FNRttC
Saturday morning: riding back home
Saturday night: Sleeping like a narcoleptic baby
Sunday: Probably going for another ride
Monday: Yet more riding!

al-fresco

Growing older but not up...
Bank holidays are just a nuisance to us retired people - I think I'll stay indoors until you've all gone back to work!

Top Bottom