Banned Substances

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Any hope of me racing again are gone.

Finally been prescribed testosterone after my dogy snip two years ago.

I suppose I will have to race myself or become a pro sportive racer (joke).

My levels have dropped to about 6 in the mornings when they should be in the 20s. Doc will try and get me at around that level.

Got to splodge gel on every day on my shoulders. Not got to get it in contact with my missus or kids though. Got to do it as I get to work after cycling in.

Should be much faster and a great deal lighter.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Beefcake!

Hows the rest of the apparatus?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Can i have some PED`s?
Feel like shite on night shift .:sad:

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

Ohh. Didn't know that. I assume Lance abused this a little. ;)

To be honest, my treatment is only to get me to a normal level. I'll be regularly tested anyway, and the usual ruler apply about haemocrit, over 54 is dangerous, hence why pros are limited to 50, which is high as mine is currently about 41.

To be honest, my treatment is only to get me to a normal level. I'll be regularly tested anyway, and the usual ruler apply about haemocrit, over 54 is dangerous, hence why pros are limited to 50, which is high as mine is currently about 41.

1999 Tour - He tested positive for steroids, put down to use of a cream for saddle sores that was then granted a retrospective TUE

nickyboy

Norven Mankey

This isn't some slow-burning excuse for why you're dawdling at the back on the Llandudno ride is it?

HeroesFitness

Any hope of me racing again are gone.

Finally been prescribed testosterone after my dogy snip two years ago.

I suppose I will have to race myself or become a pro sportive racer (joke).

My levels have dropped to about 6 in the mornings when they should be in the 20s. Doc will try and get me at around that level.

Got to splodge gel on every day on my shoulders. Not got to get it in contact with my missus or kids though. Got to do it as I get to work after cycling in.

Should be much faster and a great deal lighter.
Why don't you try natural products that help your body naturally increase your testosterone levels, there are plent around, if you need any advice just message me, many of these are ok for professional athletes

Top Bottom