Banned Substances

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Eeeek! Here's hoping that it's just your cojones on the doss and not something even more serious. GWS.

Milzy

Guru
I'd like to know more about this said gel. It must be very weak, otherwise athletes would use it instead if injecting.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'd like to know more about this said gel. It must be very weak, otherwise athletes would use it instead if injecting.

It's not weak and yes athletes are abusing it. If injected it won't be out of your system as it's slow release.

You'd be really stupid to use these supplements unless there is a medical reason. For a young fella supplements will make you infertile and there is no guarantee of your mechanics restarting should you stop. Not an issue for me but I have to be regularly tested as we don't want my PSA to go up or heamocrit to go over 54.

My levels will be maintained at a normal level, ie at what the average is for my age which is low 20s.

Those that abuse it are really stupid and aren't thinking long term

Last edited:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Farking ell Fossy
giphy.gif

Milzy

Guru
A lad I know is abusing steroids but he never seems to get any problems coming off after shutdown. He has 3 step kids so doesn't care he's a Jaffa.

Top Bottom