Banned Substances

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
That sounds horrendous fossy! If you're ok giving out the details, what happened (or did I miss a thread)?

I had my visit to the vets about ten years ago and it all seemed very straight forward. The most uncomfortable bit was when the doctor and attending nurse started discussing how they'd like to do the same thing to half of the male population of Andover.

vickster

Legendary Member
He discusses it here :ohmy:

http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/ep...y-suffer-from-this-or-know-what-it-is.169282/

Sort of makes me glad to be female

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Why don't you try natural products that help your body naturally increase your testosterone levels, there are plent around, if you need any advice just message me, many of these are ok for professional athletes

Natural crap wont fix my levels which are down to bad surgery. Ive tried vitamins and supplements.

HeroesFitness

Natural crap wont fix my levels which are down to bad surgery. Ive tried vitamins and supplements.
What have you tried ?? D-Aspartic Acid combined with ZMA is a good combination, but make sure it is from a well known brabd as some are garbage

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Well 3 weeks on TRT and my levels are bang on in the middle of normal, 21.7. Much better than 5 or 6 I had a few weeks ago.

Main effect has been a little weight loss. I should be feeling much better soon.

Bloody GPs! At least my new one is good.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Had blood tests at the Hospital at the start of Jan. Made a phone call to Endocrinology yesterday and a secretary read the letter out as it hadn't been sent (a month later). My levels are low again (didn't say how low but for them to say low it's probably back to square 1). Letter insinuated I may have missed a dose (no I havent) and I may need injections. Said they would review next time I am there - in 3 months.

I don't bloody think so, appointment booked with GP for next week to see what we can do. Can up the dose but that will be the maximum. I'll probably need more blood letting at the docs before they adjust their dose. That means applying gel twice a day - bear in mind I'll have to be extra careful if a dose is applied in the evening as at present I apply in the morning and it's all washed off as soon as I get home.

If it gets tricky then its injections every 10-12 weeks. The Endocrinology Department have been pretty rubbish, and farkin rude to be honest. First time I went in, the Professor said 'you can get your symptoms off google'. Latest time, the guy said "you may have missed a dose". That said they do get a load of body builders abusing the system. I'm an average middle aged bloke, not a body builder ?

MRI scan of my brain next weekend to see if there is a tumour on the pituitary, hopefully not and it's just Bert and Earnie that have packed in.

Currently sleepingon the settee as I'm waking many times in the night due to shooting pains, and a steady ache from 4am. Shattered.

Top Bottom