Bar bag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
As per title, I'm looking for something maybe a boxy shape, easily accessible, for things, and stuff (mainly food) when on the road.

Preferably a bit waterproof, 2 litre capacity, or thereabouts.

Flat bar mounted, not too pricy, but will pay a bit more for quality.

Any recommendations??

vickster

Legendary Member

si_c

Guru
Topeak do one called the Tourguide which looks quite good - plenty of capacity and the largest has a map pocket on the top if that floats your boat. Not sure about the waterproofing, but their saddle bags are made of the same material and don't get soaked through even without mudguards.

sleuthey

Legendary Member
I bought one of these last week. I'm looking for a bigger one now as I can just squeeze a pair of shorts and t shirt in but that's it! Smaller than it looked on the listing.
IMG_20190911_121839092.jpg

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine

Topeak do one called the Tourguide which looks quite good - plenty of capacity and the largest has a map pocket on the top if that floats your boat. Not sure about the waterproofing, but their saddle bags are made of the same material and don't get soaked through even without mudguards.

Map pocket, very floaty boaty yes thanks. :smile:
Slowing getting to grips with digital mapping, but still not happy going completely paper free.

View attachment 484639
This double sided bag from B Twin has been invaluable.

That looks dead handy for organisation..
Savoury snacks to the left, sweet to the right :blush:

Thank you all for the input... Might be two purchased, at this rate :rolleyes:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I might be selling my Ortlieb Classic 5ltr bar bag (black and blue), if you're interested?
It is totally waterproof. Believe me, I tested that a few times!! :rain:

~Ortlieb Classic~

I can pm pics if you want.

Top Bottom