Bar bag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
With luck, and a fair wind.. It'll be seeing a few more ferry trips afore long :okay:
Similar to my decathlon one for £25

Fiona R

Formerly known as Cranky Knee Girl
Most of the pics of mine are posing in front of CalMac ferries. I need to get another attachment set as mine sags, my fault in appointing attachment officer who reads instructions afterwards! Noted the neat way you've hidden the attachment by retaping. Really like mine, have toured and done audax with it a lot this summer. only note is don't put phone/garmin under clear pouch if above 20 degrees, and make sure Garmin goes undercover when totally dry otherwise it all steams up horribly.

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Most of the pics of mine are posing in front of CalMac ferries. I need to get another attachment set as mine sags, my fault in appointing attachment officer who reads instructions afterwards! Noted the neat way you've hidden the attachment by retaping. Really like mine, have toured and done audax with it a lot this summer. only note is don't put phone/garmin under clear pouch if above 20 degrees, and make sure Garmin goes undercover when totally dry otherwise it all steams up horribly.

Thank you.. I look forward to reading the attachment instructions most thoroughly..:angel:

If they don't arrive with, I'm sure some kind soul has made, a u tube instructional or somesuch

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Thank you.. I look forward to reading the attachment instructions most thoroughly..:angel:

If they don't arrive with, I'm sure some kind soul has made, a u tube instructional or somesuch
The instructions are included, as are the attachments, carrying strap and 2 keys.. :okay:

PeteXXX

It saw many CalMac ferries!
The clamp and securing cable is behind my Elemnt. Totally fixed, with no saggage going on.

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
2019-07-27 05.24.52 1.jpg

And I think the bright blue will be a nice contrast with the orange :rolleyes:

PeteXXX

Happy touring..

Keep my two squashed midgies safe, please :laugh:

Top Bottom