Bar ends and Mirrycle mirror on Trek FX 3

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crows Eye

Hi,
anyone put both bar ends and a bar end (Mirrycle) mirror on a Trek FX 3 or any Trek with a Isozone grips? I just bought and installed the Mirrycle mirror with the Isozone adapter on my bike while I wait for the bar ends to arrive at the store. But I just watched a video about installing the bar ends. These come with their own Isozone adapter and it seems that the mirror I just bought with an adapter looks like it wouldn’t fit the bar end adapter. Kind of pissed at the local bike shop for selling me this $30 mirror knowing that I would have to buy a new one in two weeks.
I realize someone who doesn’t have the Isozone grips wouldn’t know what the heck I’m talking about.

Joel62771

Crows Eye- Were you ever able to install both the Isozone Bontrager bar ends and the Isozone Mirricycle mirror. I have the mirror and was looking into the Bontrager bar ends, but my research indicated that that set-up cant be supported, its unfortunately one or the other. Was curious what you ended up doing? For me the mirror is really important as I bike on heavily trafficked paths and the Mirricycle mirror that is made to fit into the Isozone handle has worked well for me, but would also love the bar ends for additional hand positions. BTW- I have a 2016 Trek 7.3 FX which is essentially the predecessor to the FX3 which you have, but both your bike and mine shasre the same handlebar and grip. Thanks.

Top Bottom