Bargain Brompton.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Yes, but the way that box folds down is unrivaled in the market. It folds right on down to the size of a pack of playing cards. Worth every penny...

Gunk

Guru
The Brompton market is completely nuts at the moment, which considering how many people are now working from home and not commuting is strange.

I’ve been following the used market with saved searches on Gumtree and eBay as I’m looking for another one for Mrs Gunk, anything sensibly prices goes in minutes and then reappears a couple weeks later with another seller for up to 25% more. There are a couple of very active trade buyers in the south east with quick fingers, I’ve found it impossible to buy anything, when the supply comes back to normal, I’ll probably just buy a brand new one instead.

The Brompton market is completely nuts at the moment, which considering how many people are now working from home and not commuting is strange.

I’ve been following the used market with saved searches on Gumtree and eBay as I’m looking for another one for Mrs Gunk, anything sensibly prices goes in minutes and then reappears a couple weeks later with another seller for up to 25% more. There are a couple of very active trade buyers in the south east with quick fingers, I’ve found it impossible to buy anything, when the supply comes back to normal, I’ll probably just buy a brand new one instead.
I'm glad a Raleigh Twenty satisfies my small-wheel bike desires. Luckily, you can still get them for the price of an empty Brommie box :okay:

D

Deleted member 1258

Perhaps I shouldn't have broken up the box my track pump came in and put it on E bay instead, :laugh::laugh::laugh:. I looked at that and checked what month it was.^_^

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
If only I'd kept my box from nine years ago. Vintage, so it's worth more :okay:

Top Bottom