Battery charger and batteries. Working order.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BluesDave

Formerly known as DavidDecorator
Does anyone have a battery charger they don't need along with rechargeable batteries sizes AAA, AA and bigger ones.
This is going to be used for touring purposes next year so I don't have to carry loads of batteries.
I am happy to pay for postage given details of where to send the P.O up to the value of £10.

Cheeky I know but I'm really looking for a freebie in working order.

Thanks.

Does anyone have a battery charger they don't need along with rechargeable batteries sizes AAA, AA and bigger ones.
This is going to be used for touring purposes next year so I don't have to carry loads of batteries.
I am happy to pay for postage given details of where to send the P.O up to the value of £10.

Cheeky I know but I'm really looking for a freebie in working order.

Thanks.
Not 100% sure, but I think they are 'cheap as chips' in asda, I'm sure my dad bought one recently with batteries included for about £10 if that.

calibanzwei

I bought myself a 2x 4 pack of AAA 1000mAh Energizers (so decent brand) and 7dayshops own brand charger (for both AA and AAA) for about £15.
Every torch I own is AAA, so everything has been getting a good workout for 12 months now and nary a problem.

Hmm, they don't seem to be doing the batteries but this is the charger:
http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_3&products_id=102043

No connection, just a happy customer :biggrin:

Top Bottom