BBC filming an audax

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Those Swedish lads liked a pint............
.... well it's about a quarter of the price that it is for them at home ....

This is a great film!
Beautifully shot and sparsely narrated allowing the interviewees to tell their stories (and they told them very well).

I agree totally. So many crews/production teams/writers/directors would have been tempted to zap it up, put a pounding gung ho soundtrack on it/make it all macho - something aimed at hormonal teenagers or bankers on an office-impressing break. And to have wanted to do this to provide a high-impact film for their CV/showreel.

But instead - in a nice old fashioned way - they just produced a great film faithful to its subject.

Congratulations to the production team and all the participants.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I agree totally. So many crews/production teams/writers/directors would have been tempted to zap it up, put a pounding gung ho soundtrack on it/make it all macho - something aimed at hormonal teenagers or bankers on an office-impressing break. And to have wanted to do this to provide a high-impact film for their CV/showreel.

But instead - in a nice old fashioned way - they just produced a great film faithful to its subject.

Congratulations to the production team and all the participants.
The Adventure Show is an excellent programme to follow, they do great coverage of all things outdoor up here.
One programme the rest of the BBC regions would be advised to follow..
to showcase their outdoor events

Diggs

Veteran
Just a quick reminder to anyone who hasn't seen this brilliant show yet, it expires on iPlayer this evening

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I caught the 07:30 ferry from Oban to Mull in September so seeing the riders catching it brought back memories, as did great swathes of the route which reminded me of my holiday riding.

They had fantastic sunny conditions every day, but just imagine how hard that event would have been with strong winds and heavy rain!

Top Bottom